Haha this is pretty gay me making a thread on this old movie.
Everyone have seen it like a bunch of times....me myself seen it at least 7 times.
Anyway last time I seen it was ages ago...decided to rent it again. Since I love it so much.
Took a bunch of screenshots.....these screenshots are awesome.
Been looking forever for decent gothic stock pictures.
Hope you guys enjoy.
If I posted too many u can just ediit my post and link the lame ones. :dorksmile:
I so love that castle
Everyone have seen it like a bunch of times....me myself seen it at least 7 times.
Anyway last time I seen it was ages ago...decided to rent it again. Since I love it so much.
Took a bunch of screenshots.....these screenshots are awesome.
Been looking forever for decent gothic stock pictures.
Hope you guys enjoy.
If I posted too many u can just ediit my post and link the lame ones. :dorksmile:
I so love that castle