Eggplant

Is that the plant with a purpleish "fruit"?
 
Can anyone explain what it is please?
 
I googled it and...

black-beauty.jpg


this is an Eggplant. Thats all I know.

How do you not hotlink yet get images on here?
 
Last edited:
I have a better question. Why is a thread about a fruit/vegetable in the Serious Discussion or Debates forum? :p

Moved to Off Topic.
 
Arkacia
I have a better question. Why is a thread about a fruit/vegetable in the Serious Discussion or Debates forum? :p

Moved to Off Topic.


Eggplants will determine the fate of the world some day! :D
So does anyone actually know what Eggplants taste like!?

Thanks Zero and darkshadow. :)
 
Last edited:
lol...I've eaten one. It's pretty good actually. O.o It's sweet tasting. Hence the word, Grape. And fruit. I've always thought of it as a giant grape, and it tastes a bit like it. To me anyway.
 
Ahhh!! That's an eggplant!! Well... it's really amazing..I mean, I'm eating it once a week but since I didn't know the translation in English I was wondering whether it was a plant that makes eggs or what... lol
I eat it in my diet, as I said once a week. I doesn't taste bad. It's a vegetable. Since I don't like vegetables at all(I think this is international,lol), I do not recomend it if you want something tasty, but if you want something healthy, have some!!

PS: I not only find funny this thread but also more funny when it was in the Serious Debates section!!
 
Last edited:
lmao... yesterday I saw eggfruits in the shop... And I just started laughing because of this thread... I couldn't help it. My mother thought I was crazy.

P.S. What would eggfruit do in Final Fantasy? Like... restore HP, or cure some status ailment...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top