Eh, PM box full?

BebopVT

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1
Hi everyone.

I'm not able to send a PM because I get an error saying it's full yet I just registered!!

Waiting for your advice. Goodbye
 
Please do not post the same thread multiple times in a row.

Also, please do not post a thread in an inapproprate forum. I'll move this to 'Feedback and Suggestions'.

As for your problem, that is quite bizarre. I've never had that happen to me before. Have you checked your in-box to find out if it actually is empty, instead of being mistakenly filled with PMs somehow? I can't really give any other advice, but hopefully Shaggy or someone will be able to help you.
 
Im guessing the message your trying to send isnt working because the person your sending it to has their In-box full, and not you.
 
BebopVT, best way to deal with this is ask the person you are sending the PM, to clean their box out, at least by one.

Doing it in this thread would be ok.
 
richboywonder said:
if he/she does not want to clear their folder they can make a second one.or you.

... O.o

What exactly are you talking about. He can make a new what? If his inbox has 50 pms in it his only option is to delete some pms. And folders are only for organizing your pms, it cant make more space.
 
This shouldn't be a problem anymore. I just went in and changed the maximum number of stored messages from 50 to 500.
 
but i'm serious i have three folders for messages.first go to user cp then click edit my folders and it says it right there make new folder.put a name in and you have a new folder.
 
Last edited:
Ah, fair enough then.

Well, I guess the PM increase will still benefit our regular non-spammer members :p.
 
hogscape said:
how can i change me nick on this forum you guys? :rolleyes: :D :cool: hehe

Well, first you find a million dollars for a bribe, then sacrifice a virgin and hope one of the almighty admins hears your pleas and accepts your offering :p.

Of course you could also try just PMing one of us, and saying what new name you want, but that isn't nearly as much fun.
 
This shouldn't be a problem anymore. I just went in and changed the maximum number of stored messages from 50 to 500.

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! =D =D =D

Arkacia said:
Well, first you find a million dollars for a bribe, then sacrifice a virgin and hope one of the almighty admins hears your pleas and accepts your offering :p.

@_@
 
Nice =D






































*Finds a million dollars for a bribe, then sacrifices a virgin and hopes one of the almighty admins hears the pleas and accept the offerings*
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top