Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 19, 2006 #641 Lulu Shuyin or Tidus
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Nov 19, 2006 #642 Tidus... (I don't really like both ) Nobuo Uematsu or 50 Cent?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 20, 2006 #643 Nobuo Uematsu FTW! =D Purple or Pink? Spec said: Who's Viviane? Click to expand... Good question
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Nov 20, 2006 #644 Purple glasses or glass?
Tiny Bronco No Scoped Member Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 1,561 Age 34 Location Ohio Occupation life RPG Name Black Tongue Nov 20, 2006 #645 glass The Green Lanter or dinner?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 20, 2006 #646 Dinner I had already today Luna or Moon?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 20, 2006 #647 Moon sounds prettier Yunalesca or Seymour
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 20, 2006 #648 Yunalesca It's a girl, right? Cloud or cloudy?
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Nov 21, 2006 #649 Cloud Cloud (ff7) or Claude (SO2)
bexter_girlgenius Onion Knight Member Joined Nov 17, 2006 Messages 7 Age 37 Location Manchester Occupation Student Nov 21, 2006 #650 Cloud without a doubt then I can pit my action figures in an ever lasting battle HAHA Chocolate or Raspberry sauce?
Cloud without a doubt then I can pit my action figures in an ever lasting battle HAHA Chocolate or Raspberry sauce?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 21, 2006 #651 chocolate even tho i hate both ^_^" Al Bhed or Ronso
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Nov 22, 2006 #652 Al Bhed. They have a great keeper. Al-bhed language or leet language? Ym-Prat myhkiyka or |33+ |@|\|6|_|@63?
Al Bhed. They have a great keeper. Al-bhed language or leet language? Ym-Prat myhkiyka or |33+ |@|\|6|_|@63?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 22, 2006 #653 blah blah blah Kilika Beasts or Luca Goers
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Nov 22, 2006 #654 Luca goers. Graav is a great blitzer =o Blitzball or any existing sport on earth?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 22, 2006 #655 Blitz ball FTW! ^.^ Sir Jecht or Auron
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 23, 2006 #656 Auron. He has some cool sunglasses Basketball or football?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 24, 2006 #657 FOOTBALL FTW!! (i love football ) Gullwings or Kilika Beasts
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 24, 2006 #658 Gullwings of course! Strawberry ice cream or vanilla ice cream? *slobbers all over the floor*
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 24, 2006 #659 Vanilla @_______@ yummie ^.^ anger or sadness
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 24, 2006 #660 Can I select neither? =\ Truth or dare?