S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 4, 2007 #1,601 ......... I'll jus pray that hook isn't the masculine of hooker and go with it! Buffy or Angel?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 4, 2007 #1,602 Angel Metal or Punk
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 4, 2007 #1,603 METAL ALLLLLLL THE WAAAAAAAAAAYYYY butter or cheese?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 4, 2007 #1,604 Butter Emails or phone calls?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Apr 4, 2007 #1,605 E-mails. Intelligent or wise?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 4, 2007 #1,606 Wise Dogs or Cats
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 4, 2007 #1,607 CATS! birds or fishes? (pets not food!)
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Apr 5, 2007 #1,608 Birds (I have 3, but I used to have 7, but 4 of them died! *CRIES SO MUCH*. I've had fishes too, but they were my sister's ). Winter or Summer?
Birds (I have 3, but I used to have 7, but 4 of them died! *CRIES SO MUCH*. I've had fishes too, but they were my sister's ). Winter or Summer?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 5, 2007 #1,609 Winter, the cold isn't as bad as Chicago's Heat Friends or Pets?
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Apr 5, 2007 #1,610 friends home or vacation
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 5, 2007 #1,611 Home Seifer or Irvine?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 5, 2007 #1,612 Seifer...Irvine bothers me o.o lake or ocean
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Apr 5, 2007 #1,613 Lake i dont like sand Giant Robot or space ship
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 5, 2007 #1,614 uhhh...*thinks* robot ^_^ buster sword or katana
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Apr 5, 2007 #1,615 Katana Revolver or Mac-10
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 5, 2007 #1,616 revolver grade school or college
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Apr 5, 2007 #1,617 never been to college so i dont know umm i guess college though cant be any worse. Pizza or Hamburger
never been to college so i dont know umm i guess college though cant be any worse. Pizza or Hamburger
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 5, 2007 #1,618 pizza!! @_@ water or soda
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Apr 5, 2007 #1,619 water tea or cool-aid
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 5, 2007 #1,620 kool-aid bass or electric