Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 23, 2006 #201 strawberries purple or pink
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 23, 2006 #202 pur....ple helicopter or airplane
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 23, 2006 #203 airplane even tho i hate riding them monkey or skunk
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 23, 2006 #204 eew.hate them both.monkey. FF or computer
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 23, 2006 #205 computer @_@ cant live without it.... pop or water
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 23, 2006 #206 water.soda just makes you more thirsty. gold psp or gold DS
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 23, 2006 #207 gold psp theperson below me has a pet
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 23, 2006 #208 had two dogs.one ran away and one is in the pound. the person below me has a cell phone.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 23, 2006 #209 yea im a girl wat do you expect the person below me has seen scary movie 4
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 23, 2006 #210 hold on wait,wait,wait,wait,wait.this is either or forum not the person below me. you got me doing it too
hold on wait,wait,wait,wait,wait.this is either or forum not the person below me. you got me doing it too
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 23, 2006 #211 oops ^.^ hard day today shoes or sandles
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 23, 2006 #212 shoes hard candy or soft candy
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 23, 2006 #213 hard candy bubble gum or jolly rancher
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 23, 2006 #214 jolly rancher running or jogging
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 23, 2006 #215 running math or art
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 23, 2006 #216 art. long pants or short pants
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 23, 2006 #217 shorty shorts summer or winter
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 23, 2006 #218 summer snow or rain
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 23, 2006 #219 rain,i hate being cold b-day party or Club party
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 23, 2006 #220 club party.i hate the b-day song. gamecube or xbox