Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 13, 2007 #1,081 Buggs is teh man! cold or hot
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Feb 13, 2007 #1,082 cold chess or checkers
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 13, 2007 #1,083 checkers sand or snow
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Feb 13, 2007 #1,084 snow (Sand feels weird) apple or pineapple
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 13, 2007 #1,085 pineapple tropics or Antarctica
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Feb 13, 2007 #1,086 tropics (antartica is too cold despite how much i like the cold that is an extreme) tibet or romania
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 13, 2007 #1,087 Tibet =P soda or pop
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Feb 13, 2007 #1,088 soda but i prefer tea Hot tea or coffe
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 13, 2007 #1,089 Coffee but cappuccino is waay better ^^ metal or rock
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Feb 13, 2007 #1,090 METAL (throws horns) ok im done rock or hip hop
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 13, 2007 #1,091 Rock!! *grabs guitar and starts jammin* ^.^' base guitar or electric guitar
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Feb 13, 2007 #1,092 base Jhimian is going to teach me play guitar or watch someone else play
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 13, 2007 #1,093 i love playin my guitar =O famous or normal
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Feb 13, 2007 #1,094 normal smart or strong
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 13, 2007 #1,095 smart fire or ice
MiyuYamano Fruits Basket Lover Member Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 169 Age 34 Location In my lovers arms RPG Name Miyu Feb 14, 2007 #1,096 Fire!! --> Go Pyros!! Wheeeeeee Nancy Drew or Hardy Boys --> Don't ask why I thought of that...
theDOCTOR Pete Wentz Fan/P!ATD Fan Member Joined Dec 4, 2006 Messages 397 Age 37 Location Planet X-39AY2 Occupation student RPG Name WaterLooChamp Feb 14, 2007 #1,097 Hardy Boys The Dukes of Hazzard or Lock, Stock and Two Barrels(a movie from London)
CiD Chocobo Rider Member Joined Dec 27, 2006 Messages 120 Age 38 Location Some where what i would like to call.... Home Occupation School RPG Name CiD Feb 14, 2007 #1,098 Have to say Dukes. Pokémon or Digimon
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Feb 14, 2007 #1,099 Pokémon The Batman or Iron Man
Catalyst Black Mage Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 281 Age 38 Location Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Website www.myspace.com RPG Name Catalyst Feb 14, 2007 #1,100 Iron Man Slipknot or Double Knot?