Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 13, 2007 #1,681 Diamond. Utada Hikaru's "Blue" or "First Love"?
blackstar Headbanger For Life Member Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 35 Location TN Occupation Metalhead/Lover/student in that order RPG Name Marwyn The Blackstar Apr 13, 2007 #1,682 I dont know Blue i like the name umm.... Miyavi or Gackt
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 13, 2007 #1,683 Gackt....sorry Miyavi Photobucket or imageshack?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 13, 2007 #1,684 Imageshack Korean guys or Japanese guys
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 13, 2007 #1,685 Japanese guys....Sorry Kim and Lee.... I STILL LOVE YOU! Lee or Kim lol
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 13, 2007 #1,686 Who is the first dude, lol? I go with Jaejoong TaeBin Teddy Parks Taebin or Teddy?
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! Apr 14, 2007 #1,687 The first guy is Lee Byeong-Heon. Korean actor. TaeBin Malice Mizer Alice Nine Malice Mizer or Alice Nine?
The first guy is Lee Byeong-Heon. Korean actor. TaeBin Malice Mizer Alice Nine Malice Mizer or Alice Nine?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 14, 2007 #1,688 Malice Mizer..i guess they're pretty funkshway lookin XD Pokemon or Digimon
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 14, 2007 #1,689 Digimon ;res Hip hop or pop
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 16, 2007 #1,690 aren't they the same? PBM or PAM thread ?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 16, 2007 #1,691 PAM theard jump Drives or Floppy discs
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 16, 2007 #1,692 floppy discs because i know what they are chocolate or whipped cream?
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Apr 16, 2007 #1,693 Whipped Cream. Wii or Xbox 360?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 16, 2007 #1,694 Wii Sm Entertainment or Shinri, lol in a way they kinda the same.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 17, 2007 #1,695 i never know what anything is you post i pick Shinri i guess,lol Linkin Park or Smash Mouth
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 17, 2007 #1,696 linkin park tennis or volley-ball?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Apr 17, 2007 #1,697 volley-ball SS501 or DBSk(Which is, Mickey, Max, Jaejoong, Yunho, and Xiah)
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider Apr 17, 2007 #1,698 Sorry, i listen to neither of them china or taiwan?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Apr 17, 2007 #1,699 China cotton candy or candy bar
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Apr 17, 2007 #1,700 candy bar. So I kid kidnap someone with a candy bar just like in The Chase. Dolphins or Eagles?