Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 21, 2007 #1,921 SA piano music or Rock
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 21, 2007 #1,922 Rock JeJung or JaeJoong
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 21, 2007 #1,923 is there a difference? to love? or to be loved?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 21, 2007 #1,924 To be love Isu or Hero
white mage Black Mage Member Joined Jan 19, 2007 Messages 266 Location Tennessee. RPG Name Kanna May 21, 2007 #1,925 Hiro Twilight or New Moon(for those who have read the books)
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 21, 2007 #1,926 Twilight Prom or Birthday party
Gackt Camui Sage Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 1,606 Age 36 Location Somewhere in NH Occupation Wish I had one! May 24, 2007 #1,927 Birthday Party by far! Black and white or Red and Blue?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 28, 2007 #1,928 Red & Blue Squall or Cloud
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 31, 2007 #1,929 Cloud Black and white or full of color
S Slider Sage Member Joined Aug 12, 2006 Messages 1,866 RPG Name Slider May 31, 2007 #1,930 Kat said: Color Black and white or full of color Click to expand... How could you!? comparing cloud to squall is jus like comparin black n white to full color comparison, least u can know what squall thinks!! 0.0 Full color of course Zidane or Vivi?
Kat said: Color Black and white or full of color Click to expand... How could you!? comparing cloud to squall is jus like comparin black n white to full color comparison, least u can know what squall thinks!! 0.0 Full color of course Zidane or Vivi?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca May 31, 2007 #1,931 and i choose Vivi ^_^ ocean or desert
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen May 31, 2007 #1,932 Ocean How J. look in my avatar or How J. look in my signature?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 26, 2007 #1,933 uhmm sig.. listen to your favorite band ALL day OR sleep ALL day O.O
kb-sama Summoner Member Joined May 26, 2007 Messages 2,769 Age 37 Location Lost In The Item World Occupation Overlord RPG Name Kb the goddess savior Jun 26, 2007 #1,934 MUSIC hands down.... Ozzy or Deep purple?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 26, 2007 #1,935 OZZY FTW!! Mexico or Italy
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 26, 2007 #1,936 Italy. MSN or AIM?
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 26, 2007 #1,937 MSN....or AIM...doesn't matter XD superman or Cat Women?
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 26, 2007 #1,938 Cat Woman Opera or Musical
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Jun 26, 2007 #1,939 Musical water or apple juice
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Jun 26, 2007 #1,940 Water TV or Video games