EmpressCrystal Fan Club

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
EC Fan Club

All of my fans come here!!! I'm bored and i missed having a fan club so i decided to start one here. :D
 
Last edited:
Hahaha, all hail me!!!
 
Spec said:
Can we summon you, Empress? As a god?
Yes, all that follow my lead may summon me.
 
Together me and my follows, you guys we will take over what is ours!!!
 
He's not a smartass, per se.

He's just too smart. =P

Either way, we all hail and love teh 1337 Empress. =O
 
We are the chosen people, we are the ones to be bow to...hahaha I sound like a Dictator.
 
Vien Hiet! =-l

Lead us, to power!

I summon...

1337 EmpressCrystal of totally pwning. =O

You're dead now. =D
 
Huh? What?

I'm no mortal, I cannot die......
 
I was not speaking of you.

I was speaking of the beings opposing you. =D
 
Hahaha, ah yes, my loyal follower!
 
Squee!

We shall attack Canada first.

Those Canadians have had it too good for TOO LONG!


.....

No offense for anyone who lives in Canada. ^__^
 
I like Canada, they are the nicest country I know. Any other suggestions?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top