EmpressCrystal Fan Club

Because they have it nice! =D

Erm....

Indonesia. Just because they're different.

But the almighty EmpressCrystal nation cares not! =P
 
Stay here my follows for a few, I'm going to post a summary about the emire and The shadow realm. Most are just from my Dracula's Unknown Sons III story.
 
As you wish, my leige.

*sits down with a pillow and popcorn*

=O Popcorn! =D
 
I'm done, it kinda messed up but it is still good. I will edit it later.
 
i really wish it was real, I would love to be a ruler and have my very owned kingdom.
 
And have opposers and spies in your kingdom?

I'd pass on that. =D
 
Can Ibe your Dragonmaster
 
A wizard, Kinghts, DragonMaster, all may join my empire. All are welcome, to protect this kingdom or help destory other kingdoms.

Hahaha, Maybe we should write a Fanfix story together.
 
Yeah that will just be perfect.
 
Yes, me the the ruler of this Dark Beloved Shadow Realm knows.
 
Whatever you want, I really don't care, as long as I'm a ruler.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top