Equiping

ChocoboMan

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
193
Age
35
Location
Venus Lighthouse
Occupation
To Have All The Lighthouses Lit By Me
RPG Name
Assassin
Does anybody know how to equip a weapon,sheild,armor etc. when you buy it at the item shop.
 
It's 100% automatic, as far as weapons and spells are concerned, you have to choose to attack with it every turn or else you will use your fists by default.
 
no way, I just bought a sword and said I don't have no weapon. Then I have to sell it and buy it again and now it says I have a weapon, WTH. I just wasted gil from the first sword.
 
I figured it out it auto equips but what about the sheilds, armor, armgear, and headgear do they really put up your defence.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top