Equipment Problems

Lucavi86

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2006
Messages
163
Age
40
Location
Thanos Shadow Fortress
RPG Name
Lucavi
I have a feeling this is a dumb question, but how do you equip weapons? I bought one and I can't use it in battle. It was under my list of weapons I could buy, but I can't use it in battle. Probably a user error, but I'm stumped :( Any help is greatly apreciated.
 
You are in either ways.....

1- You already had a weapon before getting your new one....in that case you need to sell your previous one....

2- Your weapon is a two-handed weapon....in that case you'll have to change and get a one-handed weapon since this kind of weapon has problems that are still trying to be solved...

....on another topic, with my level being higher....I'm missing my physical attacks against my opponent in the Battle Tournament Final........
 
It's already been noted that there is something wrong with the chance to hit and/or damage formula, or the weapon/armor power.
 
once you get a sword you start missing.you have a better chance of hitting with your fists.i had to request a draw because both of use kept missing.i missed against the first monster you ever battle.
 
richboywonder said:
once you get a sword you start missing.you have a better chance of hitting with your fists.i had to request a draw because both of use kept missing.i missed against the first monster you ever battle.
ShadowHeart said:
It's already been noted that there is something wrong with the chance to hit and/or damage formula, or the weapon/armor power.

^^ All right there ^^
 
i bought a broad sword and sold everything i had(sheild,iron sword,helmet,etc.)and i still couldn't use it.then i had to sell the broad sword and buy everything again.they totally ripped me off.
 
Should have moved this earlier, in any case, moved to FFnet RPG Hack forum.
 
I've just removed all the two-handed weapons. There seems to be something wrong with them I can't fix. Deleting them was the only answer.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top