Errm... Hey.

Hi Rhi!

Introduction Thread

Here you have! An introduction thread! So, you can introduce yourself...twice! =D

Welcome to FFNet Rhi, I hope you have a good time here and enjoy posting in here! ^^

:) :)
 
Yay!

a new member who is REAL! XD

wai' i didn mean that the forum is full of bots or.....

i'l jus be quiet :p

welcome Rhi (cool name) n glad to have ya onboard ;)
 
hello D.P is it cool i call u that 4 short :) n-e-way i just checked out ur profile n noticed we have the same b-day, cool :) welcome 2 the forum n have fun
 
Sounds like a Brazilian Pokemon name.

........

Hell, wish I had one. =D

Welcome to the forums. Hope you stay for a while, and have a great time. It's pretty easy to fit in. xD

Edit: Luis is awesome. Remember that! =P!
 
Last edited:
Hello welcome to the board i hope you have fun
*gives D.P. a cookie and some hot tea* enjoy yourself a :)
 
Wow a new member that actually post.

Well I have to go.........whoa!!!
Nevermine, our teacher said we don't have to go downstairs

Ok, nice to meet you I glad you decide to join our forum. I hope to see you stay too.
 
Last edited:
EmpressCrystal said:
Wow a new member that actually post.

Well I have to go.........whoa!!!
Nevermine, our teacher said we don't have to go downstairs

Ok, nice to meet you I glad you decide to join our forum. I hope to see you stay too.
That's what I was thinking! XD
 
hello D.P im D.R , marius gave me that name 4 short,. n-e-way welcome 2 the forum n i hope u enjoy ur self. ;res
 
Last edited:
Hydra said:
Sounds like a Brazilian Pokemon name.

........

Hell, wish I had one. =D

Welcome to the forums. Hope you stay for a while, and have a great time. It's pretty easy to fit in. xD

Edit: Luis is awesome. Remember that! =P!

That's Super Mod luv! ^^
lolz0rz But he's right! XD

Now, you still need to meet reasoniamalive and Avathar. And T-C, Gackt, the Portuguese community and all the other members! XD

PS: Yeah, the Portuguese community. lol
Which is actually increasing! =D
 
Dead Pepper said:
Heya, I'm Rhi. =P

Just wanted to say Hi really, I couldn't find a new member's forum, so I posted it in here. =P
Did you know that your name actually has "hi" in it? So, you don't ever really have to say it, you can just say your name! That... is... so... COOL
 
Fawkes_Lament said:
Did you know that your name actually has "hi" in it? So, you don't ever really have to say it, you can just say your name! That... is... so... COOL
Leave it to Fawkes to discover that :)
 
Rhi what music you listen to?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top