Errm... Hey.

Avathar said:
Rhiannon is a CELTIC Pokemon name, you scoundrel! ;D

:3 Also, hello Rhi!
Oh noes!

I read the Rhi part only. Sorry there. =D
 
Rhi should come back to her first topic, to see the humbleness of this weary 1337. =O!
 
Lol, omg, so many responses =P

It's been a long time since i've been glumped, I can tell you, thanks Kat. =P

And unfortunately, my name may be spelt with 'hi' in it, but it isn't pronounced that way, it's pronounced 'REE'. Lol, so I still have to say the 'hi'. Or, you know... not.

Yeah, Rhiannon is a celtic name, well... no... tell a lie, it's a welsh name, the celtic equivilent would be Epona, which... yes... is the name of the horse in Zelda, because Rhiannon/Epona was the goddess of horses.

And I listen to grunge/hard rock mostly, but ya know... i'm easy. What I likes I listens to.


Lol, and i've just realised there's another one who says 'Oh noes!' I thought that was something only my friend Joe was famous for, lol.
 
Dead Pepper said:
Yeah, Rhiannon is a celtic name, well... no... tell a lie, it's a welsh name, the celtic equivilent would be Epona, which... yes... is the name of the horse in Zelda, because Rhiannon/Epona was the goddess of horses..

^^

Well, either way, 'Rhiannon' is a better sounding name than Epona, imho. =) =D WELCOME ABOARD
 
Dead Pepper said:
Lol, omg, so many responses =P

It's been a long time since i've been glumped, I can tell you, thanks Kat. =P

And unfortunately, my name may be spelt with 'hi' in it, but it isn't pronounced that way, it's pronounced 'REE'. Lol, so I still have to say the 'hi'. Or, you know... not.

Yeah, Rhiannon is a celtic name, well... no... tell a lie, it's a welsh name, the celtic equivilent would be Epona, which... yes... is the name of the horse in Zelda, because Rhiannon/Epona was the goddess of horses.

And I listen to grunge/hard rock mostly, but ya know... i'm easy. What I likes I listens to.


Lol, and i've just realised there's another one who says 'Oh noes!' I thought that was something only my friend Joe was famous for, lol.
YEAH!!! Go rockers~!!
 
Dead Pepper said:
Lol, omg, so many responses =P

It's been a long time since i've been glumped, I can tell you, thanks Kat. =P

And unfortunately, my name may be spelt with 'hi' in it, but it isn't pronounced that way, it's pronounced 'REE'. Lol, so I still have to say the 'hi'. Or, you know... not.

Yeah, Rhiannon is a celtic name, well... no... tell a lie, it's a welsh name, the celtic equivilent would be Epona, which... yes... is the name of the horse in Zelda, because Rhiannon/Epona was the goddess of horses.

And I listen to grunge/hard rock mostly, but ya know... i'm easy. What I likes I listens to.


Lol, and i've just realised there's another one who says 'Oh noes!' I thought that was something only my friend Joe was famous for, lol.
XD yeah i happen to be the hyper person of the forum so i glump everyone...alot ^_^
and i have my dumb moments so don't worry if i say something stupid >_<
^_^ just thought you should know.
:p
 
I can tell j00 two things, right off the bat.

You'll fit in well here!

AND WOAH, IT'S A PLUS, YOU AREN'T A HORSE.

That's always a plus.

Unless you wanna be one.
 
Hydra said:
Sounds like a Brazilian Pokemon name.

........

Hell, wish I had one. =D

Welcome to the forums. Hope you stay for a while, and have a great time. It's pretty easy to fit in. xD

Edit: Luis is awesome. Remember that! =P!


:eek: a BRAZILIAN Pokemon name <3 <3 <3

:p


Welcome to the forums Rhiannon - and I like your name! ;)
 
He had over 500,000 that he donated to her.

So, that's a no sir. At least it seems not anyway.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top