Ever Heard of the game Uforia to NES?

CiD

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
120
Age
38
Location
Some where what i would like to call.... Home
Occupation
School
RPG Name
CiD
When i was about 10 y.o i played a NES game called Uforia. I dont remember mutch. The little that i remember is that u started as a guy in blue clothes and then u started to look after ur friends. There was 3 of em. I remember 2 a triceratops and a green froglike creature wich name was Jill.
And with those u started to strugle against the last boss, all of em had speciall abilitys. Jill could swim and so on.

I enjoyed this game so much and i have looked everywhere in sweden for it but i have never found it.

C'mon if someone knows refresh my memory :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top