Everybody Wonders

XD wow you two are playing nice! XD jk O_O HEY TELL YOUR MOM BROOKE FROM LACONIA NH SAYS HI TOO!
 
I died:→ Please tell me you are just sleeping...

I kissed you:→ That was nice. Do that again. lol

I fell:→ "How was your trip?"

I lived next door to you:→ I would stand outside in the rain knocking on your door every single day from 1-3 in morning while I sang Hit me baby one more time.

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→ I wouldn't even know you, thinking you are some like catholic person or something preaching at my door so I would probably tell you my mothers a witch and watch you go screaming down the side walk as I laughed in that demonic voice.

I stole something:→ I would castrate you.

I was murdered:→ ......Who's out to getcha?

I cried:→ I would hold you close to my heart and ask you, "I'm not suffocating you am I?"

I was hospitalized:→ I would try to come and see you. But I can't make no promises


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→ Loving, caring, and aware of their surroudings. lol

Eyes:→ The most beautiful ones I have ever seen in my life.

Hair:→ So soft. May I run my hand through it again?

Family:→ Your family is my family...I think....it is right. I have no family with out them*sob*

Smile:→ What white teeth. May I touch them?

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→ Nope. I'm a bitch like that. lol.

Hold my hand?→ Yeah, you are that smexy.

Study with me?→ Sure. You're worth my time. Feel proud. Not many people are. lol

Cook for me?→ If you like boiled water. lol just kidding.

Date me?→ If you looked like Gackt

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→ "Spec you are so sexy!" later on talking to Tifa."OMG did you see spec today. he looks like a walrus in a potato sack!" Of course I wouldn't! What kind of person do you think I am!?

Wanted to kiss me?→ All the time. I have been wanting to tell you for awhile but...I couldn't find the balls.

Wanted to kill me?→ I want to kill everybody...no I love friends...I hate people.

Broke my heart?→ I hope not...

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ Everybody has their moments

Hated me?→ As I said...I love friends....hate people. Are you people?

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→ Yeah....that I wanted to kiss you. Weren't you listening! I though you cared. *tear*

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ On ffnet. Where the homies meet you know dawg!

Describe me in three words:→ smoldering, f******, hot. lol

What was your first impression of me?→ Wow, I could tap that.....Not really.

What do you think of me now?→ Hmmmm I have changed my mind. I will leave that to Tifa. lol

What reminds you of me?→ Chocolate covered bunnies and tiny people rolling in pound cake.

When is the last time you saw me?→ I have never seen you...

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→ I am to lazy. Can you do it for me?
 
Gackt Camui said:
I died:i'd be sad,duh

I kissed you:→ uh..lets not go there :p

I fell:→ i'd laugh,lol

I lived next door to you:→we would party every day XD

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→ um..hi were'd upi come from? lol

I stole something:i'd bug you until you gave it back ^_^

I was murdered:OMG hunt the murderer down >_<

I cried:i'd comfort you...most likely "try" to make ya laugh ^_^;

I was hospitalized:"Post Cards!" lol!


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:funny,awesome....tough :p

Eyes:i haven't seen them =(

Hair:never felt it >_<

Family:uh...well most families are weird... XD j/k

Smile:what teeth?! XD nah,i haven't see em ^_^

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?: of course i always do!

Hold my hand?: uh..nah

Study with me?→ Sure.

Cook for me?:sure i love to cook =D

Date me?: no...not unless my life was depending on it =\

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?:nopers

Wanted to kiss me?: no o.O

Wanted to kill me?:no >_<

Broke my heart? NO >_< XD

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ "Everybody has their moments"

Hated me?:nope i like ya =D

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?:...wait yes..XD

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ On ffnet. FTW! 3 CHEERS FOR FFNET!

Describe me in three words:funny,fun-loving,and *thinks* 1337! XD

What was your first impression of me?: she reminds me of T-C ALOT o.o

What do you think of me now?:just as kewl as before! =D

What reminds you of me?: Asians XDD im serisous!

When is the last time you saw me?→ "I have never seen you..."

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?:awwww...do i have to? :rolleyes:
 
This is like one of the best ways to get to know people. I have already done one for Tifa, Blackstart, and Spec, and now I am doing one for you Kat!!!

I died:→ Play dead with you because all know you faking it chica! lol

I kissed you:→ I hope you don't have a cold...

I fell:→ Pretend I didn't know you. lol No thats to mean...

I lived next door to you:→ We would throw one big everybody that is willing to get their arse to my house is welcome party!

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→ I would glomp the shite out of you

I stole something:→ I would cry tears of sadness and ask why you would do something so mean to me. No, I would turn into my demon form and get all up in your face and ask, "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!"

I was murdered:→ I would sulk in the corner for days wondering why anybody would do this to loveable Kat until I realized that you weren't really murdered, I just forgot we were playing a realling intense game of hide-and-go-seek.

I cried:→ I would tell you to stop blubbering like a baby and be a man...oh wait...you're a girl. lol

I was hospitalized:→ FFnet wouldn't be the same with out you...so don't get injured k?


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→ Stark raving mad. lol

Eyes:→ I could fall into them...wow...that was a cheesy moment

Hair:→ The silkiest in my dreams...lol

Family:→ Aren't we all one big happy family?

Smile:→ How did you get them so white?

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→ Kat doesn't have secrets lol

Hold my hand?→ In a friendly, non I like girls like that way.

Study with me?→ If you would really consider it studying then sure.

Cook for me?→ Does wrapped twinkies and potato chips all neatly placed on a paper plate count? lol

Date me?→ How exactly do you mean this?

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→ No, give me time...lol. I would never!

Wanted to kiss me?→ I want to kiss everybody. lol. No keep them as far away from me as possible.

Wanted to kill me?→ Only in my mind...oh did that just come out?

Broke my heart?→ I break hearts all the time sweet heart. They don't call me the heart break kid for nothing you know!

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ Nobody is as annoying as Tifa.

Hated me?→ No....should I?

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→ No...this is going to be the same answer everytime I go to answer it.

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ FFnet...like almost everybody else.

Describe me in three words:→ Spunky, outgoing, fun

What was your first impression of me?→ "Wow this person is so self-centered. I gotsta a feeling me and her are going to clash." <----------thats a lie

What do you think of me now?→ "What a sweet strong headed level minded woman Kat is! I inspire to be just like her someday."

What reminds you of me?→ Posts....you have so many!

When is the last time you saw me?→ *tear* That day before you left me....What a dramatic moment that was.

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→ My fingers will destruct after I post this....
 
Gackt Camui said:
I kissed you:→ That was nice. Do that again. lol

I stole something:→ I would castrate you.

Personality:→ Loving, caring, and aware of their surroudings. lol

Eyes:→ The most beautiful ones I have ever seen in my life.

Hair:→ So soft. May I run my hand through it again?

Hold my hand?→ Yeah, you are that smexy.

Study with me?→ Sure. You're worth my time. Feel proud. Not many people are. lol

Wanted to kiss me?→ All the time. I have been wanting to tell you for awhile but...I couldn't find the balls.

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→ Yeah....that I wanted to kiss you. Weren't you listening! I though you cared. *tear*

Describe me in three words:→ smoldering, f******, hot. lol

What reminds you of me?→ Chocolate covered bunnies and tiny people rolling in pound cake.


Ok, Now you really scared me with those answers, Kelley XD
 
This one is to Kat

I died:→I would be throughly upset i would cry myself to sleep for a while (as i would do for any of you) its would not be the 1st time an online friend got killed.

I kissed you:→ It would be sweet but I hope it would be on the cheek

I fell:→I would pick you up and ask you if you were ok

I lived next door to you:→ Me you and Yoko could like have a party !!!

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→I would hug you and start crying then youd beat me for being stupid

I stole something:→I would be ashamed of you.

I was murdered:→I would hunt the mother;cen down and kill him very slowly and painfully i would get life for sure

I cried:→ask what was wrong and try to help

I was hospitalized: send you a card and call you


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→very mature for you age. Funny yet can be serious and an all around cool person

Eyes:→Pretty

Hair:→A very pretty color

Family:→dont know umm but tell um Jay from TN says hi!!!

Smile:→very beautiful

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→what secret :)

Hold my hand?→as a friend of course i would

Study with me?→as long as it isnt math :)

Cook for me?→Hell yeah invite everyone we can have a party

Date me?→like i said before im taken but if i was not then i would

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→ No very simple very true

Wanted to kiss me?→honestly yes i have

Wanted to kill me?→No never ;chk just kidden :)

Broke my heart?→I hope i havent

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ Nope *twitches* why would i think that LOL :)

Hated me?→no

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→No ive been very honest with you

::More::

When and how did we meet?→on ffnet through Yoko

Describe me in three words:→cute, funny , mature

What was your first impression of me?→I thought you were very funny and cool

What do you think of me now?→That you are one of the coolist people ive ever met

What reminds you of me?→ KITTYS!!!!! =^_^=

When is the last time you saw me?→last time you posted a pic :)
 
Ok, Now you really scared me with those answers, Kelley XD

I am sorry Spec. I wanted the most original answers as possible. And those are the first things that came to mind. lol
 
blackstar said:
okay,okay,this one's for Blackstar since he did one about me =D
I died:→i'd freak out and they would have to lock me up somewere ;_;

I kissed you:→ "It would be sweet but I hope it would be on the cheek" ^_^

I fell:→ i would laugh...depending on the fall then help ya up =D

I lived next door to you:→zomaigawd PARTY!! :D

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→major Glumpage ^______^

I stole something:→i would slap you o.o then laugh and tell you to give it back :rolleyes:

I was murdered:→hunt down the person and tie them up and lock them in a freezer,then once they've froze to death i would put the corpse in a wood chipper and after they were all tore up i would burn them and throw them in a lake somewere. =)

I cried:→try to make you laugh,and try to help ya out =D

I was hospitalized: like Hydra says,"POST CARDS" ^_^


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→its awesome....*thinks* can be funny.serious and sometimes who knows what you're thinkin :p

Eyes:→handsome ^.^

Hair:→pretty color XD

Family:→*gets all quiet* do you know them? ^_^

Smile:→your own smile,great in its own way

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→" what secret :)"

Hold my hand?→sure why not

Study with me?→" as long as it isnt math :)" i hate math ^_^;

Cook for me?→yea! whaddaya want?! =D

Date me?→if i wasn't taken or so far away then yea maybe :p

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→nope,i tell it how it is,ain't no shame in my game..XD

Wanted to kiss me?→hmm *thinks some more* don't think so

Wanted to kill me?→no O.O

Broke my heart?→don't think i have o.o

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→nah ^^

Hated me?→no!!

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→nope

::More::

When and how did we meet?→"on ffnet through Yoko" <------great guy ya'know :p

Describe me in three words:→funny,sensitive,silly... i had to say it :D

What was your first impression of me?→dude...this guys kewl XD

What do you think of me now?→one of the kewlest friends i'll ever have =D

What reminds you of me?→*thinks* ;bor <----- that emoticon XDD

When is the last time you saw me?→"last time you posted a pic :)"
 
Heres one to Gackt Camui



what would you do IF...


I died:→I would cry and be very depressed

I kissed you:→We would probably be drunk knowing us ;dur

I fell:→Pick you up and ask if you were ok

I lived next door to you:→Life would be totally f;cen crzy

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→I would be surprised and we could have a party of course :)

I stole something:→I would tell you off

I was murdered:→ya know i like kats idea

I cried:→offer you a tissue and an ear to listen

I was hospitalized:→post cards are popular


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→Very cool tough dont mess around with kinda person

Eyes:→i have never seen you

Hair:→see above

Family:→tell um jay says hi

Smile:→i imagine it being a really pretty wide smile almoast sarcastic

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→Duh

Hold my hand?→it would be kinda weird again are we drunk

Study with me?→sure

Cook for me?→Again lets have a party :)

Date me?→i think we seem more like friends to me

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→no

Wanted to kiss me?→i cant say i have

Wanted to kill me?→nope

Broke my heart?→i hope not

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→nope

Hated me?→never

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→been very honest

::More::

When and how did we meet?→onn ffnet through tifa-chan

Describe me in three words:→a freicken riot

What was your first impression of me?→that you semed neat

What do you think of me now?→that you are someone i dont want to piss off :)

What reminds you of me?→Gackt

When is the last time you saw me?→umm for real never
 
That you blackstar!!! I like some of your answers. Like the freaking riot one. You hit that one on the head!
 
Your Welcome i tried :)
 
o.o Ok... I've got, like... 5 minutes to kill...

FOR HYDRA

I died:→ N0000000000000003333333333333333355555555555555!!!! *sob*

I kissed you:→ ^_______^ Dang Jake... didn't kn0w j00 c4r3d.

I fell:→ "Dang! How'd a big guy like you go and do that???"

I lived next door to you:→ Carona, Heinekin or Rolling Rock??? o_0

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→ R U cereal?!?!

I stole something:→ Tell you: "Hey I did it too a few times...you know that's the bad, right?"

I was murdered:→ :eek: "Where is the bastard who done it!?!?! They'll wish they'd never been born!"

I cried:→ I'd help you through whatever problem you have.

I was hospitalized:→ I'd bring you a thanksgiving-style dinnar and we'd feast (hospital food sucks.) XP


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→ Will the real Hydra please stand up = o

Eyes:→ New pics Jake!!!

Hair:→ See eyes.

Family:→ Like mine...almost exactly.

Smile:→ j00 look t3h stoned. = O

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→ I have...I will.

Hold my hand?→ In another culture maybe.

Study with me?→ Of course...anatomy, is it? 0.o

Cook for me?→ Dang! j00 like mac 'n cheese w/hotdogs or breakfast foodz0rz???

Date me?→ I'd be your wingman...does that count?? 0.o

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→ Nope.

Wanted to kiss me?→ Nope.

Wanted to kill me?→ <.< >.> o.o 0.0 no.

Broke my heart?→ I'm taken bud... sowwy.

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ whoa! Nvr <3

Hated me?→ Nope.

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→ yup.

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ FFNet! w00t!!!

Describe me in three words:→ Personal. Fun-loving. (hyphenated word) Dang!

What was your first impression of me?→ Who's this whacko....and what's 13375p34K?!?!

What do you think of me now?→ You are t3h awesomeness. <3 = D

What reminds you of me?→ Blockbuster...myself.

When is the last time you saw me?→ 4 days ago online. = (

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→ Of course! = )
 
Gackt Camui said:
That you blackstar!!! I like some of your answers. Like the freaking riot one. You hit that one on the head!


that is because Blackstar is awsome and funny! XD ;a06
 
FOR REASON

I died:→ *learns voodoo*

I kissed you:→ I'd probably get you to stop. But secretly wish for moar BUT ANYWAY

I fell:→ Leave you there, basically. Then come back with all sorts of ground games, and play board games with j00. =DDD

I lived next door to you:→ Carona, Heinekin or Rolling Rock??? o_0

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→ OMG OMG REASON REASON JOHN JOHN YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA! *accident*

I stole something:→ Either ask for half of it, or tell you not to do it again. =D

I was murdered:→ Kill j00r murderer. No, really. Then voodoo.

I cried:→ I'd help you through whatever problem you have.

I was hospitalized:→ ANOTHER LETTER, WOAH. With some extra material in it, because you're the awesome.

::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→ I z0mg love j00. In a non dating, non stalker, kind of way. ^__^

Eyes:→ MOAR PICTURES? =DD

Hair:→ I want your beard. Ya srsly. O_O;

Family:→ You hardly ever talk about your family to me, but I imagine we're pretty much in the same boat. ^__^

Smile:→ You need to smile more, obviously. =D

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→ Always.

Hold my hand?→ Come to some of the Pow Wows me and my Hollister side of the family have. XD

Study with me?→ It'd be fun. XD

Cook for me?→ Woah, j00 like ham?! =D

Date me?→ No. But you could be my wingman, rly. ^__^

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→ Not really.

Wanted to kiss me?→ No. O_o

Wanted to kill me?→ Um...erm..can't lie...nah. =D

Broke my heart?→ ;_; I hope not. XD

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ No, not really. You're pretty 1337 and mellow most of the time. =D

Hated me?→ Nope.

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→ Yeah, kind of. =O!

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ FFNet! =D

Describe me in three words:→ Awesome. Mature. BEARD(It's so cool. =D)

What was your first impression of me?→ Wow, I don't talk to this guy alot. So, meh. He's okay.

What do you think of me now?→ You are like the male version of Jessica Alba, in being awesome. Ya rly.

What reminds you of me?→ Church. God. Chinese Chicken. ^__^

When is the last time you saw me?→ In the PM j00 sented me. =D

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→ Of course!
 
Hydra said:
HYDRA. O_O

I died:→ someone better put me in a strait jacket o.o"

I kissed you:→...better be on the cheek :p

I fell: laugh..then help you up XD

I lived next door to you:→O.O" bring on the Smash Bros!!

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→major glumpage XD

I stole something:→slap you =O

I was murdered:→first i would tie them up and put them in a freezer until they froze to death,then i would put them through a wood chiper,then i would burn the pieces,then i would throw the ashes in a lake somewere. =D

I cried:→lotsa hugs ^_^

I was hospitalized:→more post cards O.O"

::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→ totally awesome 1337 and beyond XD

Eyes:→haven't seen any pictures for a while >_<

Hair:→XD last time i remeber you looked like Shaggy from Scooby Doo XDD

Family:→do you know what? no i don't know what...O.O"

Smile: handsome =D

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→of course!

Hold my hand?→*thinks* depends XD

Study with me?→i'd prolly goof around more than study ^_^

Cook for me?→sure =D

Date me?→ no o.o that'd be like dating a brother o.O

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→ nopers

Wanted to kiss me?→ "No. O_o" XD

Wanted to kill me?→nope..i think...wait that one time O.O XD j/k

Broke my heart?→ i don't think so XD

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ nah :D

Hated me?→ Nope.

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→ ....*thinks* nope

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ "FFNet! =D"

Describe me in three words:→ Awesome-1337-lika brother =D

What was your first impression of me?→he's really smart O.O

What do you think of me now?→CARE BEAR =D =D

What reminds you of me?→XD ninja cookies and care bears

When is the last time you saw me?→the last picture you posted

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→isn't that what we've all been doing?
 
To Kat:

I died:→ I would travel through the world so I could summon phoenix and revive you =D Like Locke did.

I kissed you:→ Don't you... want to come to my room? XD

I fell:→ I'd help you get up

I lived next door to you:→We would party ^^ What about watching a movie next Sunday?

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→ I would send you back do America XD No... I would show you how beautiful my country is =)

I stole something:→ I would tell you that you are not Rikku

I was murdered:→ "I would travel through the world so I could summon phoenix and revive you =D Like Locke did." + Summon Bahamut too, to kill the bastard

I cried:→ I would clean your tears

I was hospitalized:→ I would send you an e-mail xD


::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→ Strong, kind, innocent girl. (an angel? XD)

Eyes:→ Devilish red eyes O.O

Hair:→ Beautiful blonde hair :P

Family:→ I don't know them o.O

Smile:→ I don't remember seeing you smile in any pic... Dunno...

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→ Yeah

Hold my hand?→ Sure

Study with me?→If I had to XD

Cook for me?→ALMOND PIE!!! =D

Date me?→ ... well... we could go to the cinema xD

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→ Dunno...

Wanted to kiss me?→ I guess that is impossible. I have never seen you in real life.

Wanted to kill me?→ yeah no maybe =P

Broke my heart?→ Hope not o.O

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→ No

Hated me?→ Yeah =D Every day

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→ No

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ Here

Describe me in three words:→ I already did in another question up there xD Strong, innocent, kind

What was your first impression of me?→ I thought you were older =o

What do you think of me now?→ I think you are younger XD

What reminds you of me?→ Cats

When is the last time you saw me?→ Never

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→Well... everytime I read this question, it gets more stupid
 
Hydra said:
TO SPEC O.O

I died:→ *arise*

I kissed you:→uh.. i would prolly just blush XD

I fell:→ help you up ..then push you again XD and help you up XD

I lived next door to you:→Party everyday!

I showed up at your house unexpectedly:→
I stole something:→ Either ask for half of it, or tell you not to do it again. =D

I was murdered:→bring you back and we will fight the murderer together!

I cried:→hug you =D

I was hospitalized:→send you a postcard XDD
::WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY::

Personality:→very unique ^_^

Eyes:→ pretty @_@

Hair:→its dark...i love it XD

Family:→don't know them o.o

Smile:→havn't really seen you smile,but i bet its cute :p

::WOULD YOU::

Keep a secret if i told you one?→yeah o.o

Hold my hand?→sure

Study with me?→ i would prolly goof around XD

Cook for me?→ninja cookies?

Date me?--Party at Macalania?

::HAVE YOU EVER::

Lied to make me feel better?→no

Wanted to kiss me?→no

Wanted to kill me?→every once in a while...XD

Broke my heart?→ don't think i have...

Thought I was unbearably annoying?→nope

Hated me?→nah :p

Wanted to tell me something but didn't?→no

::More::

When and how did we meet?→ FFNet! =D

Describe me in three words:→funny,fun-loving,annnnd kind =D

What was your first impression of me?→i don't even remember XD

What do you think of me now?→j00 are teh awesomeness =D

What reminds you of me?→dragons and ninja cookies ^_^

When is the last time you saw me?→last pic you posted

Are you gonna repost this to see what I say?→no....you told me to XD
 
I know
Ja det får meg til meg all varm og lodden på innsiden
hahaha forign language speak
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top