Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 26, 2006 #461 granted but i =t fried working so fast i wish i was most kewlest person alive
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 26, 2006 #462 granted but when you die you won't be the kewlest person because your not alive i wish i was in japan
granted but when you die you won't be the kewlest person because your not alive i wish i was in japan
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 26, 2006 #463 granted but the japanese peopkl beat you up for saying somthing you didnt know you said i wish i was in Jacksonvillle
granted but the japanese peopkl beat you up for saying somthing you didnt know you said i wish i was in Jacksonvillle
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 26, 2006 #464 granted but punched you before you could make the wish i wish i had a pony xD
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 26, 2006 #465 granted but it got sick and died 2 days later =/ i wish i was a genious
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 26, 2006 #466 granted but you turned into a nerd. i wish people would stop saying "i have 1 zillion dollars".when there's no such thing.
granted but you turned into a nerd. i wish people would stop saying "i have 1 zillion dollars".when there's no such thing.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Aug 26, 2006 #467 granted but then they made up another unreal word i wish i had stright hair -_-
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Aug 26, 2006 #468 granted but if you touch your hair it'll come off if wish this dude on t.v would stop singing
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Aug 31, 2006 #469 Granted, but the room is dangerously quiet as he stops. I wish I knew what to wish for.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 5, 2006 #470 granted, but only once i wish i had a wish
Wezzy Black Mage Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 259 Age 34 Location England, Northampton, Daventry Website www.weztron.tk Occupation Student Sep 5, 2006 #471 Granted, you just used it I wish my girlfriend wouldn't be such a pain in the ***!!!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 6, 2006 #472 Granted, but instead, she turns into a pain in the ### I wish I had all the Final Fantasy games
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 7, 2006 #473 Granted, but you die of old age before you beat them all. I wish I always won at poker.
R richboywonder Swordmaster Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 1,315 Age 33 Location ? ? ? ? ? Website www.gamefaqs.com Occupation ? ? ? ? ? RPG Name richboywonder Sep 7, 2006 #474 granted but now poker wins againts you. i wish i had a cape.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 7, 2006 #475 granted, but its full of holes i wish Avathar and Griever come back
Wezzy Black Mage Member Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 259 Age 34 Location England, Northampton, Daventry Website www.weztron.tk Occupation Student Sep 8, 2006 #476 Granted but then your internet breaks permanently. I wish i was good at drawing!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 8, 2006 #477 Granted, but drawing utensils get destroyed from the face of the universe. I wish I was better at wish twisting.
Granted, but drawing utensils get destroyed from the face of the universe. I wish I was better at wish twisting.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 10, 2006 #478 Granted, but you can only twist your own wishes. I wish dimes were quarters.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 11, 2006 #479 Granted, but dollars become pennies. I wish for chocolate
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Sep 11, 2006 #480 granted but you dropped it in a puddle of mud in the street i wish guys wern't so stubborn