Evil Genie!

granted but u change something and made it so u never existed!!!!

i wish for giant fluffy underpants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Granted, but to get it you become old

I wish that the evil genie would be my friend
 
Granted, but you pass out from shock.

I wish that I could get a copy of Kingdom Hearts 3 and have it insured so that if that copy messed up I could get another. (Yes, I had to be specific)
 
granted but it catches fire and is destroyed!!!

i wish for the worlds best joke!!!
 
granted, but it is from wendies and gas a finger in it!!!!!!lol


i wish for world piece!!!
 
Granted, but as the evil genie deoesn't understand french, he just gives you a lolly-pop.

I wish I was taller (I've already asked for this haven't I? Oh well, so many wishes wished :D)
 
But then you wouldn't fit in this world.

I wish for peace in the world (rofl) (seriously) (c'mon) (I do) (at least I think I do)
 
Granted, but you and your whole family have to die in order for that to happen.

I wish Kat would stop making up false Al Bhed sentences :(
 
wish granted but ur brain gets fried from the strain.

i wish i had a tigon!!!
 
Granted, but they think that you are Sin and kill you in battle :D

I wish I could run really really fast without that little pain in the abdominal zone :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top