Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Nov 28, 2006 #901 Granted, but I scrap it's body!!!!!!!!Mua hahahaha!!!!!! I wish I could eternaly protect the earth and its people no matter the conciquences!!!!
Granted, but I scrap it's body!!!!!!!!Mua hahahaha!!!!!! I wish I could eternaly protect the earth and its people no matter the conciquences!!!!
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Nov 28, 2006 #902 Granted, but before you can save anyone you have a heart attack and die!!!! I wish that the genie wouldn't have scrapped Gir's body...
Granted, but before you can save anyone you have a heart attack and die!!!! I wish that the genie wouldn't have scrapped Gir's body...
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Nov 28, 2006 #903 Granted, but it malfunctions and kills you!!!!!! I wish I had the power to sense the emotions of those that I care about!
Granted, but it malfunctions and kills you!!!!!! I wish I had the power to sense the emotions of those that I care about!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 28, 2006 #904 granted but the emotions are so sad you can't handle it and it tortures you... i wish i had one blue eye and one green eye
granted but the emotions are so sad you can't handle it and it tortures you... i wish i had one blue eye and one green eye
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Nov 29, 2006 #905 Granted, but you loose your eyesight! I wish I could see the girl I care about the most!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 29, 2006 #906 Granted, but she cokmpletely ignores you I wish that my hair was brighter but not so bright as someone said on the last page (Sorry, I forgot ^_^'')
Granted, but she cokmpletely ignores you I wish that my hair was brighter but not so bright as someone said on the last page (Sorry, I forgot ^_^'')
Mega Flare Chocobo Rider Member Joined Aug 26, 2006 Messages 147 Age 39 Location Farnham Occupation Chef RPG Name The ultimate Black Mage Nov 29, 2006 #907 granted but it's 2 bright and we get blinded i wish adverts wud bugger off
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 29, 2006 #908 Granted, but they all go to your nose (bugger, get it? ) I wish that Zeon would come back.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 30, 2006 #909 granted but noposts i wish i was 18 years old
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Nov 30, 2006 #910 granted but you get tired of this site. I wish I have enough gil to buy a weapon, armor, and helmet on this site
granted but you get tired of this site. I wish I have enough gil to buy a weapon, armor, and helmet on this site
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Nov 30, 2006 #911 Granted, but it's all weak and you might as well not have it at all. I wish that I could stay on this computer all day without it getting damaged, shut off, of losing the internet connection.
Granted, but it's all weak and you might as well not have it at all. I wish that I could stay on this computer all day without it getting damaged, shut off, of losing the internet connection.
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Nov 30, 2006 #912 Granted, but you only get spam mail!!!!Mwahahahahahahahaha,hehehe! I wish, that I had a Death Note!!!
Granted, but you only get spam mail!!!!Mwahahahahahahahaha,hehehe! I wish, that I had a Death Note!!!
Yoko Kurama With a shattered heart... Member Joined Sep 26, 2006 Messages 428 Age 35 Location The Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Occupation Music Obsessor (And assistant XD) RPG Name Yoko Nov 30, 2006 #913 Granted, but someone else gets one and writes your name in theirs, kills you, and takes yours. I wish that I had the only Death Note and could write anything instantly.
Granted, but someone else gets one and writes your name in theirs, kills you, and takes yours. I wish that I had the only Death Note and could write anything instantly.
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Nov 30, 2006 #914 Granted, but you create a world of creepy nice people, and you can never change that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could help people more than I do.
Granted, but you create a world of creepy nice people, and you can never change that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could help people more than I do.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 30, 2006 #915 granted but you get nothing in return... i wish i could take this stupid cast off my hand -_-"
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Nov 30, 2006 #916 Granted. Instead, it goes to your head I wish that I had a baloon
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Nov 30, 2006 #917 granted but Kat pops you "Balloon" with her claws i wish my hand would stop hurting >.<
Xartex Paladin Member Joined Aug 16, 2005 Messages 774 Age 39 Location Sweden Occupation studying RPG Name XarteX Dec 1, 2006 #918 Granted, now every other part of your body hurt I wish I could run really fast
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 1, 2006 #919 granted but you run so fast your legs burn up.. i wish it wasn't snowing right now >.<
Cloud101 The Dark Guardian Member Joined Jan 31, 2006 Messages 609 Age 37 Location Ramadi, Iraq Occupation Soldier RPG Name Soma Dec 1, 2006 #920 Granted, but you get a sun burn!(P.S. : I don't mind if I don't get any thing in return for helping people ) I wish I could be there for my friends, whenever they're having a hard time !
Granted, but you get a sun burn!(P.S. : I don't mind if I don't get any thing in return for helping people ) I wish I could be there for my friends, whenever they're having a hard time !