Evil Genie!

Doctor Faust said:
GRANTED! But you get turned into a BOOK! XDDD

I wish I was the Queen of all ART!



you mean THIS book?

Big_Art-8.jpg


Granted,But OH GOD! it's every artist in the world comeing for tee!!!

Art-47.jpg


RUN FAUST RUN!!!!
 
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! O_o;;;;;;;;;;;;

I Wish I Was Saaaaaaafe From The Other Artists Beating Me!!
 
Granted, but finds out and kills you

I wisg my forum was well known
 
Granted, it is only known to the people of Luxemburg, Germany.

I wish I had a girl friend
 
Granted, but she used to be a guy :p

I wish there were no such thing as M.C The Max 2
 
Hey that be great...as long as it not my M.C The Max(The original, Isu, J, Min-Hyuk)
Kb the hero said:
Granted, but soon after he
1173738029281.jpg
kills them M.C the max 3 comes out...


I wish mitsua loved me too....
She loves you and marry you until Seohiroth comes and stabs her like he killed Aeris

I wish I was friends with J.Yoon?
 
Granted, but once you possess them, you can't leave their body.

I wish I had a monkey. ^___^
 
Granted, but's that's all you SHALL ever have! (Gwee).

I wish I could actually catch up on my sleep. Or at least partially catch up.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top