Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Dec 4, 2005 #221 Granted, but you have to open it in Africa. I wish I could time travel.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Dec 4, 2005 #222 wish granted, but you can only travel a couple of minutes back or forth in time. i wish my room could clean itself
wish granted, but you can only travel a couple of minutes back or forth in time. i wish my room could clean itself
johnnylumpkin Chocobo Rider Member Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 133 Age 33 Location CHI-TOWN Occupation none RPG Name johnny Dec 4, 2005 #223 wish granted but it kills you I wish i had a brother
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Dec 4, 2005 #224 wish granted, but your brother keeps blackmailing your girlfriend i wish that reality tv-shows dissapear from all channels
wish granted, but your brother keeps blackmailing your girlfriend i wish that reality tv-shows dissapear from all channels
Totorosama Dragoon Member Joined Aug 7, 2005 Messages 509 Age 35 Location California Occupation Living RPG Name Choske Dec 6, 2005 #225 Granted, but all channels disappear with them, as the reality TV shows sue television networks for discrimination. I wish that I could be lvl. 99 in the RPG hack
Granted, but all channels disappear with them, as the reality TV shows sue television networks for discrimination. I wish that I could be lvl. 99 in the RPG hack
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Dec 10, 2005 #226 wish granted, but you can't reply anymore to any thread or start a new thread. i wish my cat could tell me what her problem is
wish granted, but you can't reply anymore to any thread or start a new thread. i wish my cat could tell me what her problem is
Squall Leonhart Balamb Headmaster Member Joined Dec 26, 2005 Messages 743 Age 32 Location Balamb Garden Occupation school RPG Name Squall Dec 27, 2005 #227 Wish granted!! but the desease was so bad your cat died the next day . I wish my PS2 worked.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Dec 27, 2005 #228 Wish granted, but it works as a blender, not as a game console. I wish i can climb on walls.
Squall Leonhart Balamb Headmaster Member Joined Dec 26, 2005 Messages 743 Age 32 Location Balamb Garden Occupation school RPG Name Squall Dec 27, 2005 #229 Wish granted!! But a masive heat wave melted all the walls. I wish I have a gunblade .
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Dec 27, 2005 #230 Wish granted, but you keep letting it fall on your feet. I wish i could fly (now that's original )
Squall Leonhart Balamb Headmaster Member Joined Dec 26, 2005 Messages 743 Age 32 Location Balamb Garden Occupation school RPG Name Squall Dec 27, 2005 #231 Wish granted!! But one day you were flying and got hit by a plane!! I wish I didn't have a gunblade .
Wish granted!! But one day you were flying and got hit by a plane!! I wish I didn't have a gunblade .
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Dec 27, 2005 #232 Wish granted, but a ghost of the gunblade keeps haunting you! I wish i lived in the world of FFVIII.
Squall Leonhart Balamb Headmaster Member Joined Dec 26, 2005 Messages 743 Age 32 Location Balamb Garden Occupation school RPG Name Squall Dec 27, 2005 #233 Wish granted!!! But I came there with my haunted gunblade and it decided to haunt you . I wish I had a power to stop time .
Wish granted!!! But I came there with my haunted gunblade and it decided to haunt you . I wish I had a power to stop time .
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Dec 27, 2005 #234 Wish granted, but then you've also stopped moving. I wish i could remember the first time i sneezed.
Squall Leonhart Balamb Headmaster Member Joined Dec 26, 2005 Messages 743 Age 32 Location Balamb Garden Occupation school RPG Name Squall Dec 27, 2005 #235 Wish granted!!!! But the next time you sneeze your head will explode !!!!!!! I wish I could move .
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Dec 27, 2005 #236 Wish granted, but now you can't stop dancing the tango. I wish i don't have to wear glasses.
Squall Leonhart Balamb Headmaster Member Joined Dec 26, 2005 Messages 743 Age 32 Location Balamb Garden Occupation school RPG Name Squall Dec 27, 2005 #237 Wish granted!!!! But now you are blind! I wish I ran out of wishes .
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Dec 27, 2005 #238 (blind....i didn't see that coming ) "AHEM", ok: Wish granted, but you also run out of inspiration. I wish my house was an airship
(blind....i didn't see that coming ) "AHEM", ok: Wish granted, but you also run out of inspiration. I wish my house was an airship
Squall Leonhart Balamb Headmaster Member Joined Dec 26, 2005 Messages 743 Age 32 Location Balamb Garden Occupation school RPG Name Squall Dec 27, 2005 #239 Wish granted!!!! But your houseship got in a airship accident. I wish I had some inspiraion .
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Dec 28, 2005 #240 Wish granted, but you only have inspiration to work in a box factory. I wish i had a moogle as a pet.
Wish granted, but you only have inspiration to work in a box factory. I wish i had a moogle as a pet.