Evil Genie!

Granted, but that full-scale monument of Mitsua is jealous, and she won't stand for Jessa being around you...

I wish for lots and lots of INTERESTING books.
 
Granted, but they're all the same genre.

I wish I could make Texas Hold'em my job. XD;
 
Granted, many man from Texas want you to "Hold'em "


i wish th eninja scroll movie wasn't so bloody
 
Granted, but you hate her.

I wish a dramatic plot twist didn't just happen in Heroes. XD
 
Granted. it give you aids

i wish Kat looked like this

disgaea2-5.png
 
Granted, but she doesn't like you.

I wish I didn't have to go to Virginia tommorow. x_x
 
Granted, but it turns out you're allergic to sunflower seeds..

I wish I had the best first line for a poem ever
 
Granted, but if you try to go near her, she blasts you with her moon lasers O_O

I wish I had the book of all books
 
(Zetta? DAMN.)

Granted, but they all can't possibly live with you, so they all end up staying at the mansion of a sexy body-builder. X3

I wish I could talk to Jim Morrison, more than anything..
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top