Evil Genie!

Granted, but everything becomes TOO peaceful and boring.

I wish my Christmas didn't BLOW. <.<:
 
Granted, but then the crops are polluted because spiders can't protect them.

I wish I wasn't sad. xD
 
Granted. You're in Michael Jackson's Neverland. o_o;

I wish I had something to eat.
 
granted.
*SHOTGUN*

now you don't have to care about sleep ever again!


I STILL WISH mitsua loved me!
 
Granted, but it turns out the hero is Ash, and you get crushed by a Charizard.

I wish..... that the dude Ive given my fan-girlness to will be my boyfriend.
 
Granted, but it turns out the boyfriend is Ash and he won't stop with the poke'ball jokes



I WISH MITSUA WAS IN M.C THE MAX.......DUN....DUN...DAAAA!
 
Wish granted but she also got recruited into the military and gets shot. :p

I wish M.C The Max didn't have to go to the Military
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top