Evil Genie!

GRANT MY WISH FOR MY BOYS TO COME BACK TO MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!(Joking)

Yeah she lives....
 
You do, but your kid ended up hating both of you.

I wish to know if Isu really do be reading my mind.
 
Granted but you turned into mitsua and you play with yourself a lot just cause you still KB some parts of you that is.....

I wish I could hug Isu before he leaves
 
Granted but you turned into mitsua and you play with yourself a lot just cause you still KB some parts of you that is.....

I wish I could hug Isu before he leaves


WTF-1.gif


Granted?


I wish to fight MANBEARPIG!!!
 
Last edited:
THATS THE FUNNIEST EPISODE OF SOUTHPARK IVE EVER SEEN 'that looks like a pigmanbear...no u idiot, its a manbearpig'HAHAHAHAHAHH

granted, but he kills u

i wish i culd stay on ffnet
 
Granted, but now you have legions of insane, creepy fangirls outside your door waiting for you to come out~

I wish I myself was much sexy =O
 
Granted,but now you have legions of insane, creepy fangirls outside your door waiting for you to come out~

I wish I myself was much sexy =O

YAY! FANS!!! *jumps up in to the sea*

Granted *puts you in Min's outfit with SEXY makeup *


Whoa....you in Min's outfit.....you'll have to beat back the men.....and me
 
Last edited:
(GHA stupid kb is stupid)

Granted you are now aeris...OH TEH NOES!!


I wish for a flying pig-fish!@
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top