Evil Genie!

Granted but you still don't ave one cause i didn't help you think of one.

I wish it wud stop raining so much.
 
Granted, instead it starts to snow and continue to snow until the entire earth is covered with 15 meters of snow

I wish I had a better comp :p
 
Granted, but it is the first laptop ever made so it is not good at all (and problably pretty big too)

I wish would not have to read this stupid computer course (word.. sooo hard :D)
 
Granted but then you fail the course for being lazy

I wish everyone liked me.
 
Granted, but u become Beast :p

I wish I had a pet dragon
 
Granted, but the only thing you can do is scratch yourself.

I wish I could fly without the use or wing or anything (You know, DragonBall Z style :D)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top