Evil Genie!

Granted but they slaughter you as they think u is the enemy.

I wish i cud lose weight:(
 
Granted, so you get acused of being the criminal that caused the Machina in Mi'ihen Highroad to malfunction :D

I wish I was (even) cooler :p
 
Granted but you get so cool you freeze. lol nah granted but then no ones your friend cause your such a snob.

I wish i could see my gf more often.
 
Granted, but u have to hug a human size hedgehog with alot of spikes

I wish for world peace :p
 
Granted but no one likes your paintings

I wish america was closer to england
 
You are but for your criminal acts.
I wish I was pure hearted
 
Last edited:
Granted but IT eats U cause its alive.

i wish i had better hours at work.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top