Evil Genie!

Granted but it's just as boring

i wish doctor who wasn't crap
 
Granted, but your brain gets so much information that it EXPLODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I wasn't afraid of dogs.




























KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









































Spotch!
 
Granted, but instead you become afraid of every other animal in the world

I wish i had a mad killer cat who was under my command
 
Granted, but the other jealous cats attack you both :D
I wish that whatever I'm getting, the person below me gets it DOUBLE >:-)
 
Granted. You get unlimited candy for your whole life. That means I get unlimited candy for 2 lives! =D =D =D =D =D >: D

I wish I had REAL candy :(
 
granted, but the temperaure becomes 90 celcius, wich is 194 degrees fahrenheit

I wish the evil genie would become a nice genie
 
Granted but i don't stay like it for long cause i get corrupted.

I wish smilies weren't around.
 
granted but then umm your house blows up cuz you said that ^.^"
i wish those three really kewl people that haven't been on the forums lately would hurry up and come back >.<
 
Granted, but it is the weakest GF ever, a louse GF with 0 damage, allt it can do is jump :d

I wish I was famous :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top