Evil Genie!

Granted, but Doomtrain trains his way into the win. :O

I wish I had more time to myself. XD
 
Granted, but it's LIME TAFFY!!!

(Which is awfully nasty)

I wish I were a Mighty Morphin Power Ranger.
 
Granted, but I can't give you the chocolate, since frogs can't pick it up. XD

I wish I were a Poison Dart Frog. :O
 
Granted, but when you stretch yout tongue to catch a mosquito, it flies away, your tongue hits you and you poison yourself.

I wish someone with hands would give me chocolate :D
 
Granted but they turn evil and eat YOUR chocolate for u.

i wish the voice casting for advent children was better.
 
Since now one wants to wish then I wish I become that evil genie :-b
 
Granted but you become so evil you kill yourself.

I wish tht the game wud restart.
 
Granted but you get banned! :D
I wish I knew evreything (without getting harmed)
 
Granted, but you become wierd and is put into an insitution for mad people

I wish I was able to read minds
 
Granted...but you go to deep into a baby's mind and become influenced...thus you get locked up with me (the mad genie!) >:-)
I wish that my wishes don't turn bad!
 
granted but this one does just for fun as it is the evil genie

I wish ff12 was out now
 
Granted
But you find out about it the next day.
I wish I was a professionnal Football player (NOT American)
 
Granted, but you loose both your legs and can't partisipate

I wish some1 would kil the genie and replace him with a nice genie
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top