Evil Genie!

Granted, but the evil genie doesn't know what an Ebil genie is so he just makes another and even more evil genie

I wish I could get all of John Smith's Ninja Cookies :p
 
Granted, but then you die of food poisoning and your corpse gets feed to the pigs. The pig also die because your corpse was rotten. The worms which get feed out of the pigs's corpses also get sick and die. A fisherman goes fishing, uses a sick worm and all the fish die.

In resume: By stealing all my Ninja Cookies, you destroyed the planet :eek:

I wish that Xartex wouldn't steal my Ninja Cookies so that the planet doesn't get destroyed :o
 
Granted, but then the evil genie takes them himself and uses an anti-poison spell on them and eats them all right in front of you

I wish I was a pilot
 
granted but some maniac crashes into your plane with a jet and you suffer brain damage
i wish i was some where,were there is SUN,BEACHES,WARM WEATHER,AND GOOD FOOD...
my biggest dream XD
 
Granted, but just as you land, a new ice age begin and the temperature drops to -100 celsius, all the beaches gets full of snow and all the good food gets frozen so you can't take a bite of it

I wish I was on a vacation and nothing could go wrong
 
Granted, but when you return home, you realize that you are naked and get soooooooooooooooooo embaraced that you just stand there.

I wish I had a twin :D
 
Granted, but then you trip on a camera string and fall. You break your nose and get humilliated in public TV. I wouldn't get out of the house if i were you :D

I wish my knee wouldn't hurt :D
 
Granted, but now every other part of yor body does

I wish there were more hamsters in the world :p :confused:
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top