Evil Genie!

Granted, but as a nobody, you turn into a ghost. As ghosts are matterless, you cannot steal my cookies :D

I wish I could remember to give some of my cookies (They must be rotten by now, but... nevermind >.>) to Spec :D
 
But Spec doesn't want your cookies

(Nobodies aren't ghosts)

I wish I had the patience to play KHII again, this time in Proud Mode
 
granted but you still don't understand
@Smith im not being mean to you,lol-your kinda like a brother to me im picking on you;big difference :p

i wish my homework was easier
 
You are now able to understand and do the questiones but now you jave millions of questiones to do

i wish for a working unbreakable hard drive
 
Granted, but it jams alot and you destroy it :D

I wish I was taller and could flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

Kat said:
@Smith im not being mean to you,lol-your kinda like a brother to me im picking on you;big difference :p

:O :o :p
 
But then you would be a virtual character o.O

I wish Nobuo Uematsu composed a character theme for me...

Nobuo Uematsu - Spec's

sounds nice? ^^
 
Granted but it's the worst piece of music he's EVER done (none is bad apart from your theme :D)

I wish i could meet Sephiroth
 
Granted, but you only get one of each and can't synthesize the new items you need to complete the journal.Bwahaha

I wish I could synthesize the rest of the items I need in KH2.(Then my journal would be complete and I could see the secret ending!!!)
 
Granted, you recieve the final J-Rap CD ever to be made, then the giant evil rampaging monkey of the eleventh dimention eats it, then he laughs like a moose.

I wish that I could be alone.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top