Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 23, 2006 #1,101 Granted, but she would run away. I wish I had lots of kitties!
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 23, 2006 #1,102 GRANTED, BUT THEY ALL POOP ON YOU AT THE SAME TIME AND YOU DIE OF SMELLYNESS!!! I wish that Spec was more creative.
GRANTED, BUT THEY ALL POOP ON YOU AT THE SAME TIME AND YOU DIE OF SMELLYNESS!!! I wish that Spec was more creative.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 24, 2006 #1,103 Granted, but then I would stop posting here I wish the catz wouldn't plant my bombz in my office @_@
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Dec 24, 2006 #1,104 Granted, but they POOP instead I wish i get what i want for x-mas
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 24, 2006 #1,105 granted but it breaks i wish Vincent was a real person
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 24, 2006 #1,106 But then he would shoot you with cerberus and then kill all your family with Gryphon in a Chain @_@ And burn your house with Firaga. And kill Hydra with Hydra. I wish I could use a Dragoon Spear at least once
But then he would shoot you with cerberus and then kill all your family with Gryphon in a Chain @_@ And burn your house with Firaga. And kill Hydra with Hydra. I wish I could use a Dragoon Spear at least once
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 24, 2006 #1,107 Granted, but you kill yourself with it. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 24, 2006 #1,108 Granted, but noone wishes you a Merry X-Mas I wish I had more presents
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 24, 2006 #1,109 granted but they are useless i wish could play my guitar a wittle better
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 24, 2006 #1,110 Granted, but I would go to the EUA and rip your fingers I wish I could play every instrument in a god-like way =D
Granted, but I would go to the EUA and rip your fingers I wish I could play every instrument in a god-like way =D
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 24, 2006 #1,111 granted but its the tuba i wish i could play the piano
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 24, 2006 #1,112 But you couldn't play To Zanarkand xD I wish I could play every FF music
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 25, 2006 #1,113 granted but it sounds horrible i wish i could throw a party tomorrow
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 25, 2006 #1,114 Granted, but someone would die there... Muahaha I wish I could be in a FF Party ^^
Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Dec 25, 2006 #1,115 Granted, but you get drunk and die in a car crash....MUHAHHAHA I wish I had the best computer in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Granted, but you get drunk and die in a car crash....MUHAHHAHA I wish I had the best computer in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 26, 2006 #1,116 granted but everyone in the world dies except you i wish i could've gotten what i wanted most this year
granted but everyone in the world dies except you i wish i could've gotten what i wanted most this year
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 26, 2006 #1,117 But then you would lose everything else... I wish it was 23rd February >.< (FFXII PAL release date)
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 26, 2006 #1,118 granted but they seel out before you get there i wish i had Dirge of Cerberus
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Dec 26, 2006 #1,119 Granted, but it sicks. I wish that you were happy.
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Dec 26, 2006 #1,120 i am happy >.< i wish FF was real