(Nice answer, hehe) Granted, but people will get bored of hockey and hockey players will retire as no one watchs that sport.
I wish I drove a Ferrari Maranello. (whatever version is fine )
Granted, but the same psychopaths of my last post will come again and will steal your collection.( And then they'll kill you )
Ok, I had to edit my post. Then I'll make Xartex wish true too:
Granted, but your nose will become blue.
I wish I spoke German
granted, but the genie doesnt know who John Cleese is, and turns you into the fat guy from austin powers...you know who im talking about ...you do, dont you
i wish i knew how to download anime from the internet...
granted, but you become involved in a terrorist organization, and eventually get arrested for possession of illegal weapons of mass destruction and end up having an embarrassing mug shot.