Evil Genie!

Granted, but a dark wizard takes your soul :p

I wish I could have M.C The Max work for me ;res
 
Granted, but you may not like what I posted.

I wish M.C The Max will perform in Chicago
 
Granted, but I end up becoming sick.

I wish I didn't have to turn 18 this year
 
granted but you can't choose wich thought to intercept and start hearing every1 thought and go mad

I wish I had the same abillity as pyro from fantastic4
 
Granted, but the Genie becomes so evil that it He/She destoys the world.

I wish had more money
 
granted, but u lose everything else in ur life

my wish is to get 1 million wishes :p
 
Granted, but you lose your life with this wish.

I wish my computer would upload videos more quicker!!!
 
Granted, but your computer never finish the downloads

I wish I didn't have reupload my new Sims video
 
Granted, but it's a totally different free one that you don't like. XD

I wish I could go to the new poker games I found out about. =O
 
Granted, but your beast friend takes his place

I wish I was married to a super hott sexy guy
 
No, but it's actually a girl! In disguise!

I wish I had more time. (That's all I wish for. O_o)
 
Granted, but you lose all feeling in your hands

I wish I wasn't so lonely in 3rd period
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top