Evil Genie!

Granted, but people now smother you in 3rd period. Now you're getting too much attention.

I wish I was hanging out with my wonderful ex-coworker Tiff.
 
Granted, but he gets a sex change and is now a chic :p

I wish more people will join my forum
 
Actually, Tiffany was born a chic. Guess she's a double chic now! I probably should've mentioned that.

Anyhoo, granted, but you become so busy with your own forum that you no longer have time to come here.

I wish I had super sneaky mouse men minions. Suuuuwweeeett.
 
"You been watching South Park"

Granted, but they betray you and destoy the world

I wish my sims wern't broken.
 
Granted, but you can't sleep now

I wish my babies will hurry up and come back
 
Granted, but you can't find any clothes that will fit you

I wish I didn't make so many DBSK fans by mistake
 
Granted, but you lose your eyes

I wish there were 34 hours instead of 24
 
Granted, but you go insane from boredom with all that extra time.

I wish I could instantly melt anyone I disagree with.
 
Granted, but when you have inner conflict then...damn... o.O

I wish the genie wouldn't screw around with our wishes.
 
Granted, but your sap gets drained! Deadwood! *Bzzt*

I wish Bloodninja was a REAL PERSON. XD XD XD
 
Granted, but they hunt you down for making them real

I wish I was a Empress
 
Granted, but then you find that the huge responsibilities are too much for you and give up the throne

I wish i got a new guitar
 
Granted, but it not a real one, lol

I wish I was married to my sexy sim hubby in real life and he was real
 
Granted, but you become a Sim and your hubby cheats on you with somone in the real world.

I wish I had love potions.
 
Granted, but when you try to use them they blow up in your face. MAUHAHAHA

I wish I could protect the one I really love even if I had to go to HELL to save her!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Granted, but you get trapped in there and have to wait for some superhero to go there and rescue. That superhero is actually Slider and you go through the biggest embarresment of your whole life.

I wish I was more organized AND wouldn't get hurt because of it! ;P
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top