Evil Genie!

Granted, but you become so organized you try to organize everyone else. They get fed up and leave you to your boring, scheduled, miserable life.

I wish that I knew what monotonous meant. (Or how it was spelled!)
 
Granted, but everyone startes to hate you for speaking in that tone.

I wish John Smith would kill himself with those ninja cookies of his so we don't have to listen to him go on & on about them.
 
Granted, but he eats them all, and he doesn't die.

I wish I had a cookie. o_O
 
Granted, but it is a poisoned ninja cookie and you die after you have eaten it.

I wish for every thing that makes up my personality to be real, meaning basically my own little world was to be real.
 
Granted, but then over time you get bored

I wish I was friends with the guys from M.C The Max
 
(not true)

Granted, but they end up stabing you in the back for real and you die. Too Bad NOT!!!!!!!! MAHAHAHAHAHA

I wish I had every game & game system in the world & Nothing bad happens to themor myself.
 
Granted. You just sit there, play games for the rest of your life, get horrible eye diseases/problems, and die playing games. Whoop-de-do? o_O

I wish I could move right now. XD
 
Granted, but the the truth hurts so bad it kills :eek:


I wish that wed. would get here faster
 
it gets here. But you sleep through it :)

I wish i had some food.
 
Granted, but it turns out that it was from an ex, and was poisoned. You die a slow, painful , writhing in agony. (What'd you think?)

I wish I had more time on the computer.
 
Granted, but you end up spending so much time that you don't have time for anything else.

I wish I was a famous dictator
 
Granted...but she ULTRA-OMEGA-HYPER glomps you, nearly causing death by snuggling!

I wish for KB to become a true hero. :3
 
If i made you stop cryin' and start being happy again...then I already I'm



*Wishs for a happy end to all this*
 
Granted...and gets a big hug! XDD (I'm supposed to be EVIL! XDD but I can't!)

I wish that the perfect song was playing right now!
 
Jumpin' jack flash stars to play


CAUSE IT'S ALLLLLLRIGGGGHHHHTTTT NOW IN FACT IT'S A GAS!

I wish for.....i don't know...love? monyes? mits hentai?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top