Excalibur 2

I've completed the game 8 0r 9 times and have never bothered with that quest cause I dont like to hurry the game. I like to take my time with ff games but if anyone knows the gameshark code which would give me this sword I will be very grateful.
 
I myself have never tried to get the sword but am considering trying it as i know tht i am capable of doing so.

I will try it at some point BUT you cannot i repeat CANNOT call yourself an final fantasy player (proper) if you use a gameshark if you want the excalibur 2 you do the sidequest if you don't then live without it.

Cheating in any ff is stupid and not nessecary. If you know you can beat the games then don't cheat.

I will let you all know how my attempt at it goes when i bother with it.

(When i get some free time off work.)
 
i myself still count tht as cheating if you wanna see what the sword is like do the sidequest.
 
Looks like I will have to either do the 12 hrs thing or not, but even though I have cleared this game so many times I just cant bring myself to hurry through this game. Part of the fun for final fantasy games for me is exploring and taking my time doing it. I have my own opinion on this and I respect that you have your opinion on this aswell megaflare. I am playing ff10 at the moment and then 10 part 2 after so It will probably be months til I get to playing 9 again.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top