Excalibur 2

well, you need to get to the final place, memoria, in under 12h, don't know how you get once you do, don't think i'll ever try eighter
 
Xartex, you just get it upon entering, and No, I've never gotten it, but my friend has. It teaches Climbhazzard ^^ but yeah. I saw the memory card to prove it.

Memoria: 9 hrs and 42 min. go [internet censorship] my friend[/]
 
^^ Oh my god, but you know, it could be that the clock went over 100 and started again, but sience he's your friend that might not be the case
 
Excalibur 2 still has the highest attacking power of all weapons in the game though afaik
 
What are it's stats? Just wondering...Also, it is for Steinger, right?
 
Climehazzard is skil of save the quin that is for you ,exallibur 2 not exist because i reed to meny of ff story only you can is it mace of zeus for vivi that is that.
 
Whatever you said. I still don't think my question has exactly been answered.
 
EXCALIBUR II
"The ultimate sword, used by a legendary king. It was forged in another
world."
Useable by Steiner.
*
Attack+108
Holy attack.
Provides Minus Strike, Climhazzard, and Stock Break.

Took me 2 minutes to find that in one of the Item FAQs for FFIX at GameFAQs... :)
 
Yeah. Thanks. Anyone get it though? If so, where is it? I so want to get it, as I only have Defender (just from Terra) for Steiner right now.
 
You put bug in my head and that is that so A Tadeo got that sword . Yes 12 h but it is not worthy of game. This is also conected to Gilgamesh form FF 5 when he taken Excalipur, it also said that he will be back for that sword when he find Tin Armor, Yes in (gate to speace) Memoria after you fight with Lich, for clock i dont no that.
 
U dont need excalibur 2!!!

U just need the tower for zidane, tiger rocket for eiko and princess garnet, and zues wand for vivi!!! dats all!!!!!!

you dont need steiner and all of the gang!!!!!!!!!!
 
I 'll show you Get Excalibur 2 FAQ
********************************************************************************************************I'm a Vietnamese
********************************************************************************************************
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top