F.e.a.r.

It's like The Ring made into a game. Full of senseless violence.

^_^

I play it when I go play cards on Friday. This guy has a Xbox360, with the game, and we co-op when I'm out of the card game, if I do get out. It is pretty scary, but if you think about it, you do more gunning than being scared.

But believe me, some of those parts in the game will make your heart jump. Playing it with another person is good, just in case you scre..I mean, die on the game.
 
the first time i played this i was by myself and in the dark, i played it in the computer, not the 360, and let me tell you, the opening hour of the game scared to hell outa me...the little girl, and the noises over the radio...truly a brilliant game...AND SCARY!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top