Fable

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Anyone like this game?

This isn't a random thread, I really loves this game. I beat it over and over and over almost everyday. I'm so much in love with this game. I love the whole storyline, the way you battle and the missions you get. I also like how you can custom your guy to be either good or evil.

I really want Fable 2!!!!!
 
beat the first one about 6 times, and the lost chapters about 6 times too

and can't wait for fable 2
 
I really wish they made that game longer, I was crying the first time I beat it. It was so much fun, I didn't want it to end. The music really got into me too.
 
I don't know how I got like that. Oh yeah, how many wives did you guys have?

My guy have one in each town. I guess it was like 6.
 
jedi geoff said:
ive had 0 wives since im 13 :D

btw you can keep playing after the end of the game....just watch the ENTIRE credits. dont skip scene....
Thanks for the advice, I will play it today. I got sick of starting over anyway.
 
oh! my game! i have it....i got many files, good, bad, in between...
and then i have husbands and wives!
hahaha...funny.
but i only got lost chapters, since the original was like....missing a few things.
BTW, whats it like on XboxLive?
 
I borrowed it and beat it on both sides I like the system and the world.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top