Fall. Out. Boy.

Vince Valentine

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
28
Age
35
RPG Name
Shishi Wakamaru
please, does anyone else like this band?
if so, what is your favorite song by them?
mine would have to be "sophmore slump or comeback of the year" or "I slept with a member of Fall Out Boy and all i got was this lousy song written about me".

and for those of you who dont know they are, tune into a radio station and within an hour Sugar, We're Going down will be playing.
 
A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me", is my favorite. Say, do they have any new videos out? I'm too sleepy to wake up at 6 and tune in to MTV2 to see. :D
 
I like this band too. But it's hard to decide what songs i like the most, i like them all pretty much...cept the ones that get played out on the radio >.<

As far as videos, i don't watch t.v. so i wouldn't know.
 
I planned to get a Fallout Boy CD for my birthday, but I got an Offspring and Bleach OST instead. o_0 Which I'm not complaining about, but it's hard to find their songs seperately on the net.
 
They are one of the better recent pop-punkrock bands. :) I've heard very good songs of 'em indeed, although I don't know alot of this band yet. ^^;
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top