Family Guy or American Dad?

Family Guy or American Dad?

  • American Dad

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Family Guy

    Votes: 11 68.8%
  • They both suck!!!

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Awww isn't M.C The Max great!!!

    Votes: 3 18.8%

  • Total voters
    16

Seyluv

*Isu's Empress/Wife*
Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2006
Messages
5,441
Location
???
RPG Name
Beloved-Shadowqueen
Family Guy FTW!

American Dad is like a rip off of Family Guy. And its sooo not as great as Family Guy.

So I go with Family guy. I do like both though.

Anyone care to agree?
 
Last edited:
I go with Family Guy too.
 
I've never sat down and watched the other one before so I will have to go with family guy.

I rarely watch it but the antics of the baby dont half raise a chuckle for me.
 
Uh...

At one point I liked watching both shows...but they've just become bland for me. So now they both just suck ass. :<
 
Family guy is a classic and american dad just had to many crappy government jokes in it.
 
family guy alwayz made me laugh. i even have a lil video of them on my myspace profile. stewie's my favorite character.
 
Family guy of course because American Dad seems like a complete rip off of Family guy and isnt as funny.
 
Family Guy.

I watch both but I find Family Guy more funny then American Dad. Peter's my favourite character. God, his so funny. Also did you know Stewie's gay?
 
ehhhh, they both make me feel retarderated when watchin'em

still i figured neither wuz worth my hatezorz, so i obviously chose "Awww isn't M.C The Max great!!!" :D
 
hohhh man u dont wanna go thar 0.0

rly -.-"


well, u could ask empress.. (seyluv?) or look it up teh interwebz ya lazy bummer :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top