FAOFAOFAO ^o^

Avathar

"GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!"
Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
3,348
Age
40
Location
The city of Antwerp~
Website
www.cuteoverload.com
Occupation
My hobby became my profession! :-D
RPG Name
Avathar
JohnSmith:

Kawaiievenmorelawl.gif


Hydra:


EmpressCrystal:

404lt2.jpg


And you know it~
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, dang, P-Mails it to me.

I'm so interested. it's not funny.
 
Hey a guitar! over there on the first pic!

nvm, i jus noticed the rest of the band in the background
 
Last edited:
Let me see if I understood it Trench, do you mean that the girl in the first pic is John Smith?!?!?!?!?!?

XD lol
 
Luis said:
Let me see if I understood it Trench, do you mean that the girl in the first pic is John Smith?!?!?!?!?!?

XD lol
Dang, that picture mesmerizes me. I saved it. XD

Might use it for something crazy later.
 
Thats a girl!!! She looks like a dude.
 
Catalyst said:
How and/or where do you get the "she looks like a dude" from - she doesn't at all.

maybe coz of the other pic below? (some japs have long hair)
but the first one isn't THAT much of a mystery
 
I still dunno how you can get a guy out of that first picture.

Okay it's a girl going all "ooo oo ooooo" and googly-eyed.

I honestly don't know.

Edit: And plus, that first gif is really, really old. It's been on 4chan a lot.
 
Last edited:
Gee wiz! You must not see straight to think thats a dude. >_> Honestly don't see how you can mistake it. And yeah that gif IS OLLLLLLLLLLLD! posted on 4chan like 12 times a day, because people want porn of her. THERE IS NONE YOU FOOLS!!! Oh wait this isn't 4chan, my bad.

Mod edit: Watch your language (see the rulz!)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Slider said:
maybe coz of the other pic below? (some japs have long hair)
but the first one isn't THAT much of a mystery
Please refraine from useing the term "japs" many Japanese people take that offensively.
 
my appologies
i didn't know that
im really sorry
 
Last edited:
I'm going to use the first one in some wacky way.

It's just so awesome.
 
Slider said:
my appologies
i didn't know that
im really sorry
Dont worry about it you diddnt know thats why i was telling you before you said it to someone who would kill you :D.
 
Catalyst said:
How and/or where do you get the "she looks like a dude" from - she doesn't at all.
Like I said before. Sometimes while I be on Soomp, Solid07, Kpopper. or what ever. What most of us girls do all day is talk about hott pretty korean guys. I been doning this for like 4 years. From time to time it is kinda hard to see if someone a guy or a girl. I don't mean like I mistake girls for guys but just guys as girls. If you don't believe me, let me post some guys I be talking about all the time.
 
................
I have a bunch of japaneese friends but they never told me anything!


EmpressCrystal said:
I don't mean like I mistake girls for guys but just guys as girls.

Eh? That's intresting :D !

Care to explain?
Nooooooooooooooot really i'm jus messin :p
 
Well I will explain once I get home.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top