- Joined
- May 20, 2006
- Messages
- 3,206
- Age
- 33
- Location
- Arubboth, the afterlife
- Occupation
- Dragoon
- RPG Name
- Spec Highwind
I thought G was a girl when I first saw the bonus movie at the end of Dirge of Cerberus xDHydra said:*coughGacktcough*
I thought G was a girl when I first saw the bonus movie at the end of Dirge of Cerberus xDHydra said:*coughGacktcough*
I knew beforehand who it was, so it didn't surprise me much. XDSpec said:I thought G was a girl when I first saw the bonus movie at the end of Dirge of Cerberus xD
Spoilers. Hateful.Hydra said:I knew beforehand who it was, so it didn't surprise me much. XD
Oh, yessir, you are correct.Spec said:Oh! That.
I guess that means you're 1337
EmpressCrystal said:Like I said before. Sometimes while I be on Soomp, Solid07, Kpopper. or what ever. What most of us girls do all day is talk about hott pretty korean guys. I been doning this for like 4 years. From time to time it is kinda hard to see if someone a guy or a girl. I don't mean like I mistake girls for guys but just guys as girls. If you don't believe me, let me post some guys I be talking about all the time.