FAOFAOFAO ^o^

ok i can see clearly now, so you like'im so much coz of the music or his looks or what exactly?
 
I'm not a fan of DBsk, well in a way i am. But I don't consider myself one.There are only four or five songs out of the four years that are good. As for looks, well I'm not going to say anything that may get me jumped. Dbsk fans are PHYSCO, if you say onething bad about them, bad things will happen to you. Well I wouldn't say Dbsk fans, just the very obessive ones. Which I call Hero freaks or Dbsk freaks. But Dbsk freaks and fans are nice, just be careful of what you say.
 
Last edited:
Avathar said:
4chan is an invention of the devil. ;( Seriously.
It is truth. o_O

Oh, BTW, mind sending me the picture you had intended for m4h?

I never saw it. ='(
 
Haha, sure, I'll pm it :p Looks like Zero thought that one .gif just got a little too unappropriate towards the end, to say it in such mannerful words.
 
Avathar said:
Haha, sure, I'll pm it :p Looks like Zero thought that one .gif just got a little too unappropriate towards the end, to say it in such mannerful words.
Wow wow, I'm excited nao.
 
OMFG!!!!!!!

manman831133755572vg5.jpg


Try to guess what this is.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
OMFG!!!!!!!

manman831133755572vg5.jpg


Try to guess what this is.

It's a guy! he has puffy cheeks and is wearing an open shirt!
And with some kind of slime in his hair too!
;ble
 
Fawkes_Lament said:
Show it anyway. I'll prepare myself. *Curls up into a ball*
Heh, gonna PM it to you.

It was removed for a reason. =P
 
I can't believe that that is Min-Hyuk from M.C The Max. Wow, why no one ever post this on Soompi.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top