Fastest time to beat FF7

My first time i completed it was about 65-70hours, then i tried doing everything and did it in 110hours+ i think, and the one i'm doing now i'm on 57 minutes BIG WOW....shame i'm only just out of the first reactor...
 
I got one in bout 4:30ish but i did just happen to use a gameshark.......I also got a 99:59 once, although it is more like 220:00. I got all my materia mastered, level 99 everyone, limit breaks, beat both weapons, all side quests, spent buot 50 hours trying to beat the fiteing game in gold saucer, finaly beat the 4th guy.....god that was hard....DONT ASK CAUSE I DONT KNOW!
 
mmm cant remeber but i dont think you did it under 7 hours especially if you need everything on it i challenge you to start from the start and dont use a memory card and dont get a glodne chocobo or knights of the round and only use clouds ultima weapon.
 
last time iwas play this game it was 70 + h but i was not dan all thing in the game and dont have all materia , batle with all wapon and ect...
 
I went shazoom through it. I used No encounters, level 99 charachters, all materia mastered, No movies, and invincibility. I didnt do any side quests of any sort. Didnt die (obviously). All of those things are complements of GS :D :D :D
 
all the people that done it in 30 and below hours are MAD i done it in like 200 hours getting every weapon, training like mad and got every summon and beating those ruby and saphire monsters. phew. OMD
 
Last edited:
well having beat the game only twice..id have to say my PERSONAL fastest time was...96:12, because both times i trained three chars to lvl 99 and got as many materia as possible, bred gold chocobo's etc. etc. my first time was somewhere around 120 hours. lol im slow. (and thorough) =)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top