Fav Food

Gel2k6

Onion Knight
Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1
So like whats your favourite food
Im just about to eat a chinky which is a chinese meal to posh folk

What do you like munchin on
I am a pothead and am always hittin the munchies, mcdonalds, burger king chinky kebab shop chippy, i would munch a horse

Then puff some more ganja then munch some more
 
My favourite food is Fondue.

The fried chips, mean and fruits, all topped with mayo. Yum.

The hot meat and chips vs. the cool and juicy fruits. Mayo included =D

If ytou haven't tried this, you have not ever eaten a good meal in your life!

*Drools the floor while posting this*
 
Curry chicken and rice ftw

I like all kinds of bread. I could probably live off of bread if I could.

Live of bread eh...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top