Fav game in Golden Saucer

I liked the chocobo racing. All you need is a gold or black chocobo and you'll fly through :p .
 
Definatly chocobo breeding/racing and then the bike game.
 
Last edited:
Does anyone know what the prizes are for that rollar coaster game in the speed zone. Besides the Masamune Copy.
 
Thanks for the link/ Information. Very nice stuffs.
 
I just got a green chocobo with 112 speed! That'll be some easy GP.
Chocobo racing is just to good.
 
I think they should let you explore that Ghost Inn Hotel in the GS.
 
I love the games in the Golden Saucer. My favorites are, of course, the snowboarding game, the submarine game, and the motorcycle game. My favorite is definitely the snowboarding game though. It's a lot of fun.
 
The biking games is my favorite.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top