Fav game in Golden Saucer

i like the moogle game...but unfortunately i make him fat everytime so he cant fly and get layed :D but im hardheaded ill get make him score if its the last thing i do :D
 
That game is so easy :-P.. there is actually a sign when you've fed him just enough. I can't remember it now, but I'll know when I play it :)
 
When Mog rubs his stomach, that's his sign that he's had enough. (I guess it's good for your first GP funds, and a cute scene.)

Btw, how far has anyone gotten on the arm-wrestling game? I don't think I've tried it before.

Although, I did find this:
Gamefaqs walkthrough said:
The VR battle in the centre is a rock paper scissors based fighting game,
press the appropriate button to perform an attack. Since you're playing
against the computer which is the same computer controlling your opponent, and
processing your attack, the AI difficulty simply increases on this scale.

Cannot lose -> Fair -> Unfair -> Cheating -> Retarded

You will never get to stage R. This is the worst game ever.
 
i love breeding the chocobos aswell and racing them plus i love the motor cycil game
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top