Fav game in Golden Saucer

Squall85

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
May 4, 2005
Messages
143
Age
41
Location
Midgar
I like the snowboarding game the best :) , anyone else liked any games in the golden saucer
 
Definatly the snowboarding, I won't be getting the mobile verson though :P
 
I never liked the snowboarding too much, and there is no reward to it. I much much rather play the basketball game.. you can get some fast GP in the early part of the game there if you have good timing. Can't remember what my record is but I think it's 60-70 or something like that. It's how I got the GP necessary to get Omnislash on the 1st disc on my last time through the game ;)
 
I like the Mogs house game. I am female so please don't pick on me for that :).

The snowboarding is fun too.
 
I never beat the mogs house game, do you remember what you get if you win
 
You get gil from the boy who watches you play (can't remember how much), but don't get anything from the game itself. I haven't played the game for a while though so aren't completly sure about that :).
 
You get 30 GP by beating the moogle game the first time, you don't get any gil :D Quite nice in the beginning of the game when you can't get near unlimited GP from Chocobo racing.
 
Sorry, yes it is GP :).

Like I said, haven't played the game for ages. Thats my excuse for making a silly mistake and I'm sticking to it :D.
 
I like breeding Chocobos and racing them.
 
Snowboarding had me hooked for ages. Ended up with some pretty amazing times really... the rollercoaster game was pretty fun too. I remmeber one good round where I got around 9000 points, never been able to come close since. I tend to average around 7000 though.
 
for me it's either the Snowboard or the submarine game, they are both fun
 
I think the motorbike game is the coolest. (Check it by yourself, there will be another ride in Advent Children) :p :p
 
all of the games kicked @$$ but i thought the motercycle game was the best
 
i sucked at all the other games, bar the battle arena and chocobo racing.

i guess i like chocobo racing the best. you get a kitty-cat's bell! (its like a tintanabar?) kitty! id put it on cait sith, lol :p
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top